When you wish upon a star . . . makes no difference who you are . . . anything your heart desires will come . . . to . . . you . . . I make a wish and do as dreamers do . . . and all our wishes . . . will . . . come . . . true . . .

Thursday 14 July 2011

A Very Bloggy Day...

14th July 2011 6.26pm (US Time...)


Ooof today has been such a day of boring errands and what not. I initially planned to go to the Premium Outlets, then Hollywood Studios, then maybe go and see Harry Potter. However, I ended up sleeping in until about 10.30am, then doing my laundry and trying to catch this blog up. No joke I’ve been working on my page for about five hours. No harm done though really as the weather is pretty overcast and it even rained at one stage. Plus I know that most of the people I’m friends with are at work so I’d have to hang by myself which isn’t a massive deal, but I knew I had to do this.

So I’ve been here for three weeks right? And I have seen three famous people on Star Tours so far. They are as follows:

Bob Iger CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Chandra Wilson (or Miranda Bailey from Grey’s Anatomy)

Phill Lewis (or Mr Moseby from the Suite Life of Zac and Cody)

Pretty cool, huh? We've had a couple of sports people too, but I don't know who they are...

Now, I have also met a very ‘special’ guy at Star Tours and he asked me to give him a special shout out. John Holt is a guy from Manchester who actually permanently lives here and works at Star Tours and also at American Idol. He’s also training to be a fireman *insert ‘oooh’s and ‘ahhh’s here*. He is my Gerard Butler in The Ugly Truth. No, he unfortunately does not LOOK like Gerard, however, he has already let me in on a couple of the secrets which determine why guys can be such nobs at times which I quite appreciate. In return, I let him mock me and a particularly incriminating facebook photograph he has seen of me. He blatantly only does it because he wants a piece. And he loves watching me sticker small children. But whatever. J He’s a sweetie. SO THERE IT IS JOHN!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???

Anyways, I’m going to go upload some of my more recent pictures on here then I may head out to the pool in a bit, all on my lonesome. Harry Potter will unfortunately have to wait until my next day off... next Wednesday night, it’s so ON, I’m going to be all over that wizard like ‘white on rice’ as the Americans say.

Take care pals.

gabriellasofia

5 comments:

  1. Great post!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am going to be applying for the Disney International Program next year ( UK pavilion at Epcot) and was wondering if you had any advice or tips on what to include in my application via yummy jobs! Really really want this and want to make sure I have the best chance possible so I would really appreciate it :) Thank you so much x twitter @KirstieLouiseS e-mail : kirstie_saunders@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous you met the bloke from suite life lol x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete