When you wish upon a star . . . makes no difference who you are . . . anything your heart desires will come . . . to . . . you . . . I make a wish and do as dreamers do . . . and all our wishes . . . will . . . come . . . true . . .

Thursday 14 July 2011

Two days off before the 'Magic' begins at Star Tours...

26th June 2011 1.00am US Time...


Just a quick update as I start work tomorrow (don’t start until 2.30pm, but I still want to be relatively fresh for it!) Sorry I haven’t written much... well... at all this weekend. It’s simply because I’ve just been taking it easy and relaxing!

Yesterday I had a lie-in until just past ten, then me and Vikki decided to head to Walmart. Seriously can’t believe I’ve been to that place three times in one week, but I have! Had to pick up a variety of miscellaneous items including shampoo, bobby pins, lunch bag, sandwich things etc. Ended up spending about $75 but I’m glad because I should be set for a week or two now I would have thought. I hope so at least as $75 is no peanuts!

We decided to head to Downtown Disney for dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express and before we knew it we were being joined by Bethan, Johanna Glass-Doors, Jayne, Kat, Emma, Taryn, AJ and Steven which was nice as it’s very true that, ‘The more, the merrier.’ Unfortunately, while most of us were eating, Taryn, AJ and Steven decided they didn’t like the look of the menu so they left us for a bit to go to TREX.

Wolfgang Puck was really nice! I had a kiddie pasta which was nearly too big for me to finish... I managed it though, don’t you worry. It was in a kind of tomato sauce, pretty lush. After we’d finished eating we went for a mooch around the World of Disney and mused over all the pretty things we can afford with our merch discount enforced by our lovely Disney ID’s. Most of the girls seemed to want the charm bracelets that me and my sister used to have when we were younger. My sister lost hers, but mine’s in a jewelry box in England. With all the charms it must be worth at least $100 now. Anyway, I think I’m going to start collecting Disney pins. Like, a pin per week I’m here. Some of them are really cute... it would be an investment... but I think I like them enough to make them worth it. We’ll see.

We also looked in TrenD which is a really cute shop selling cool girl clothes. There’s a top in there, a slouchey thin wool one with Minnie on the front, off the shoulder which I’ve definitely got my eye on.

Once we’d roamed for a while and been to the toilet about 20 times (Kat is pregnant so the baby must have been kicking her bladder or something, I don’t know...) we walked to the bus stop. Steven, Taryn and AJ were there. The boys looked like they were about to vomit. No joke. Their stomachs were puffed right out like those starving people in Africa and they were in actual food comas, really dopey. I’ve never seen anything like it. It turns out they’d ordered a main each PLUS a ‘side’ of ribs, which naturally is massive as we are in America and everything is. Because they are boys and boys never want to let down the side, they’d eaten it all and were really ill. Haha. Hilare.

Went to DTD again today as it was Kathryn Martin’s birthday, hooray! We went to TREX, but I’d already eaten so me and Sexy Rich Elliot just had dessert. I was thinking about going to House of Blues afterwards with Louise and some others. However, Sexy Rich knocked an entire glass of ice cold water all over me, in the ice-cold air conditioned restaurant and as I was wearing denim, I didn’t dry off at all L My bum is still freezing cold now, even though I’ve had a hot shower and are in my pyjamas. I only let him off because he’s so sexy.

Anyways, we all got home safe and I’m going to jump into bed now so I’m fresh and ready for work tomorrow. Wish me luck!

gabriellasofia

No comments:

Post a Comment