When you wish upon a star . . . makes no difference who you are . . . anything your heart desires will come . . . to . . . you . . . I make a wish and do as dreamers do . . . and all our wishes . . . will . . . come . . . true . . .

Thursday 14 July 2011

Gummy Bears are Dangerous Missiles.

9th July 2011 1.30am (US Time...)


Oof. So much to report right now...

1) On Wednesday morning I got a call from Cameron at the ICP office letting me know that my DS-2019 was sorted! Win! All I had to do was go into Casting near DTD and get it all signed, so I went on Thursday morning as I didn’t have to work until 2ish. Got all my paperwork signed, collected my documents and still had a couple of hours to kill so I crossed the road to DTD and got me some Pollo Campero, which was absolutely delicious. I had a fried chicken sandwich with fried plantain and rice with tons of salsa and hot sauce over it. Then I had a Tres Leches dessert afterwards. Nommage. Made me wish my mom was here as she would have loved it! I got CM discount also so I paid about $13 which was a lot for quick service, but I saved half of it for work later and was pretty content with that!

2) Realised that there is not a direct bus to Hollywood Studios so I ended up getting a bus to the Swan resort then getting the boat, yes, the boat (!), to work. It was a nice journey, but I was really cutting it fine to be honest, especially considering that I had to go to costuming before work as something delicious had exploded in my bad all over my uniform. It was some form of chocolate delicacy. No harm done as costuming hooked me up with new gear and sent me on my way. I made it to work with still ten minutes to spare. Success.

3) Work was fine.

4) Some mutual ‘friends’ of mine and The Guy took it upon themselves to ‘warn’ me against him, saying that he had a girlfriend blablabla and that he’s a big old massive player. Combined with his lack of enthusiasm to get too ‘attached’ to me as I’m going back to England, I assumed that they were telling the truth, so feeling like an idiot, I went and had a big go at him.

5) The Guy and I texted that night and he insisted upon coming over on Friday (today/yesterday, whatever) I agreed to let him, but kind of thought he would stand me up. I told him to bring me ice cream.

6) Was up at 5am today to go to social security meeting with everyone. That was a laugh. NOT. At least now I have my social security number and can work in the USA.

7) We all went to Golden Coral for breakfast opposite Vista which was just yummy. Some of us may have gotten into a Gummy Bear fight... *COUGH Craig, Karyn, Louise COUGH* I ate the most unbreakfasty foods ever, including fries, chicken tenders and chocolate cake. In all it was a great breakfast.

8) I needed loo roll and fabric softener etc, so me and Vikki went to Walgreens and blew a $50 shaped hole in my purse by also shelling out for pointless items including nail varnish remover and eyelash curlers. Seriously, I shouldn’t be trusted with cash.

9) We came back to mine and took a nap together. It was really very cute, we were fast asleep for like, three hours. And we missed the space shuttle launch as we were sleeping, although having said that we would have had to go find a place to watch it from as you couldn’t see it everywhere in Florida, so it’s not that big a deal to us. Considering I used to want to be an astronaut, I was very cool about missing it.

10) The Guy came over. I’m not going to go into the details of it, but he’s totally and one-hundred-percentedly NOT a player, nob or meanie. In fact he’s lovely. And he brought really good ice cream J

So, that’s kind of the nub and gist of my past couple of days. I’d better go to sleep as even though I had that nap I’m still shattered. Stupid social security making me wake up so early. Idiots. I’m going to go get me a big old bunch of sweet cuddley dreams J

Night

gabriellasofia

No comments:

Post a Comment