When you wish upon a star . . . makes no difference who you are . . . anything your heart desires will come . . . to . . . you . . . I make a wish and do as dreamers do . . . and all our wishes . . . will . . . come . . . true . . .

Thursday 14 July 2011

Charlotte Elliot, Domino's Pizza and Jenna Marbles!

12th July 2011 3.00am (US Time...)


Jesus it’s so late! Or should I say early? Whatever.

So maybe things aren’t going to work out with the guy L Not going to go into much detail about it, but it kind of sucks.

Anyways, I guess that’s life. I’ve had today off so I chilled out for a bit and Skyped home. Charlotte came over for a little while which was awesome as I was feeling a tad homesick and she made it all better. I cooked us the pasta I was supposed to cook for The Boy the other night before we decided we’d just eat ice cream instead... *Insert sad/wistful sigh here...* After she left, Joe texted me which was good as I really didn’t have anything to do. He’d been in Epcot all day and wanted to order in pizza, which was absolutely perfect for me. Because Vikki wasn’t finishing work until 9pm and I hadn’t been out of the house all day we took the bus to meet her from work... BAD IDEA as she had gotten and ER and didn’t receive my text until she was on her way home. So we got a fantastic hour-and-ten-minutes round trip on the freezing cold bus in the dark. Was kind of nice though, got me a change of scenery from the apartment and I could vent to Joe for a while.

Once we got back Vikki came over and eventually we found the right number for the Dominos that delivers to Chatham. I had a medium pizza with chicken and pineapple on it and these chicken kicker thingies. NOM.

It was really nice being with my bitches J I showed them Jenna Marbles on YouTube and we laughed like loons on loon tablets (thank you, Georgia Nicholson!) If you don't know who I'm talking about, you should start with this video...

I think it’s time for bed as I start work pretty early tomorrow (10.15am is early to me, ok???) If you find any lovely boys who aren’t afraid to enjoy an entire summer with a British girl before ‘seeing what happens’ in September, send them my way, yeah? :P

gabriellasofia

No comments:

Post a Comment