When you wish upon a star . . . makes no difference who you are . . . anything your heart desires will come . . . to . . . you . . . I make a wish and do as dreamers do . . . and all our wishes . . . will . . . come . . . true . . .

Thursday 14 July 2011

Maybe I should drop out of uni and work at Hooters instead...

1st July 2011 4.00pm US Time...


So jeez two days of early starts! 7.30am but luckily I was only in until 2pm, just having a quick run through of the assessment that I will have to do on Sunday before I am officially certified to fly Starspeeders for a living. There is going to be a written paper of about 50 questions, then my assessor Steve is going to watch me in each of the positions to make sure

Also, I met a guy today J He’s really cute and flirty. He has a killer smile and I think he likes me back. Who know what might happen! Watch this space.

On Wednesday I finished work early so me and Bethan, Vikki, Rich Elliot, Nipple-Target, Joe, Steven, Emma, Meaghan and Karyn all went to... HOOTERS!!! We had such a good time. It was ‘Wingsday Wednesday’ so I had super-spicy chicken wings with fries and blue cheese dip, followed by a killer piece of chocolate fudge cake. We got the bus to Crossroads which was really easy, but then we had to walk from one side of the strip to the other which proved quite a difficult feat considering the sidewalks were minimal. Following a rather dangerous stroll into some random swamp surrounded by bushes, we managed to find the way, and a whole two hours later we arrived at Hooters! Totally worth it though.

There are tons of restaurants round there, so I hope we’ll go more often. I saw a Black Angus and an International House of Pancakes (IHOP) which are just two of my family favourites, so I hope we can make a trip over there at some point again! As usual I only ate half my food, so I kept the other half for work the next day, where everyone was super jealous of my delicious smelling chicken. NOM.

Anyways, might head to Epcot tonight with Kristian and the gang... have a bit of a sleep first I reckon. I have the day off tomorrow and I don’t have any specific plans of what to do just yet, apart from have an epic lie-in. I’m pretty sure I’ve earned it with all this week of intense training. Oh and also, Katya took me to eat my lunch in the Great Movie Ride break-room which was just the coolest thing ever. Even though I’m starting to accept Star Tours I still am so jealous of anyone working over there. Oh well. If life gives you limes, don’t whine about them not being lemons... make limeade right?

gabriellasofia

No comments:

Post a Comment