When you wish upon a star . . . makes no difference who you are . . . anything your heart desires will come . . . to . . . you . . . I make a wish and do as dreamers do . . . and all our wishes . . . will . . . come . . . true . . .

Sunday 26 June 2011

Vista Pool, Purple Jumper, Beaches and Cream. Nom.

22nd June 1.30am US Time...

What a delicious day it’s been! I woke up kind of late, like 10.30am(ish) had a nice long shower, put my red bikini on under my red Pearl Jam t-shirt and grey Forever21 jersey shorts, grabbed all my stuff and headed for the bus to Vista at about 12 for my 1pm meeting. I didn’t really know what the arrangements were that I’d made with Kristian so I figured I’d just get the bus over and mooch around the pool hoping to find him, but luckily he was waiting for me at the bus stop! What a sweetie J

So the clubhouse at Vista Way was all set up with different stations where we needed to hand over and receive different bits of information. We had to take along the same documents as yesterday, and because I didn’t have the DS-2019 form I had to hand over the bits and bobs which the hot immigration guy told me to hand over and I was told that they would keep my passport as it would be couriered to Washington in order to verify a new form! How exciting. People keep saying to me, ‘Aren’t you nervous that you don’t have your passport anymore?’ I just reply, ‘I had my DS-2019 and I somehow managed to lose that. It’s probably for the best that I don’t have my passport right now. It’s safer out of my possession.’ Haha. Silly Moron Me.

I also received a piece of paper telling me that I would be at Hollywood Studios on an ‘Icon’ attraction... included in this sort of attraction is the new Star Tours, the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular show, The American Idol Experience and... the attraction I requested and have been dreaming about since I first applied for the program... The Great Movie Ride! I’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up and I know that my area is full of amazing attraction, yet somewhere in the back of my brain I really want to get excited on the hopes that I may become a Movie Rider... We’ll have to wait and see! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Anyway, after all that paperwork style stuff I came out of the room to look for Kristian (he’d finished a good 20 minutes before me), but he was nowhere to be seen and his phone isn’t working here, so I couldn’t text him. Luckily I knew a girl who was behind me in line and we decided to head to the pool where I found the cheeky child sitting with some of his hot flatmates. Nom. There’s one from France who is just beautiful... but... he smokes. Major turn-off. VOM ALERT. Bleaugh.

We swam together for a little while after which stage I realised I didn’t have a towel with me. If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a hundred times; Stupid Moron Gabbi. After a bit of a catch-up we walked (and I dripped) all the way to his friend’s flat and got her to join us and before I knew it there was a crowd of us... including Sexy Rich Elliot. Nom.

I definitely got burnt. My nose is red and my shoulders L Leanna did warn me in fairness and I never listened. I had to learn the hard way.

I met some really cool people including Leanna, Katie, Sherrie and others whose names shamefully escape me. They were initially planning on going to Golden Coral but I managed to persuade them that Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club Resort on the Boardwalk is the way to go. Yay! We met at about 8ish on the bus then walked through this cast area to the Beach Club hotel. There were literally about 30 of us, but by the time we made it to the restaurant we had managed somehow to lose a bunch of people.

Sexy Rich Elliot was definitely wearing a jumper. In Florida heat. Bizarre.

After about 45minutes of hanging around the Beach Club pool with the NON-alcoholic drinks we’d purchased at the bar, we got seated at various tables. I had a hot dog which was pretty yum then I managed to force Kristian and Vikki to share a Fudge Mudslide with me. *Salivates at the memory*

Once we’d finished we went to find the others who had left the restaurant a little earlier on the beach as we realised our bus wasn’t for another half hour. They were showing Finding Nemo on this big screen and it was so cute!

When we got in me and Vikki went to sit by the pool for a bit since I had no idea where it was. It is pretty lush... can’t wait to jump in tomorrow. We had a bit of a catch-up as we seem to do at the end of every day before heading back and the rest is history!

Ciao for now my lovelies and stay tuned.

gabriellasofia

No comments:

Post a Comment